Welcome to REVE Virtual seminars on Virtual Mobility!
We invite you to take part in REVE virtual seminars on Virtual mobility - together with colleagues from all over Europe!
In November 2006, the REVE project organised 3 seminars on three Wednesdays starting at 10.00 CET (9.00 GMT, 11.00 EET)
- Experiences of Virtual Erasmus courses and programmes, with teachers' eyes
- Presenters: several teachers of the REVE courses
- Types of Virtual Erasmus Courses - Scenarios
- Presenter: Joerg Haake, Fern Universität Hagen
- How to adapt your course to local circumstances?
- Presenter: Ann Bygholm, Aalborg University
Download the leaflet here!
Content of the seminars
New and innovative ways of international collaboration between educational institutions and joint course delivery are hot topics at the moment.
- Do you work at an institution where your students are coming from different cultures?
- Do you need to solve timing problems of your courses on a daily basis?
- Are you in search of information on good practices for cooperation in developing courses together with other institutions?
- What kind of cooperation is succesful between European higher education institutions?
- What kind of experiences teachers have on different kind of cooperation models?
- What about students' experiences?
All these questions are discussed during this seminar series.
Join us to discover solutions and new ways of collaboration with colleagues and experts! By actively participating at a virtual seminar, you will have the possibility to use the new tools yourself and get support and guidance by the virtual meeting and Virtual Mobility Manual.
How to register
Registrations are closed.
How it works
Form of the seminars
Each seminar will start at 10.00 CET (9.00 GMT, 11.00 EET) with one hour Flashmeeting videoconference session, including introduction to the topic of the day presented by different experts. The videoconference session will be followed by moderated discussion on web discusssion forum.
Each seminar can be attented separately. The REVE Virtual Mobility Manual will be used as the background material.
You need a computer with a correctly installed web cam with microphone and modern web browser with the Macromedia Flash 7 or greater plug in. All other technical support is provided by the REVE team.
For further information on Flashmeeting please visit http://flashmeeting.com/
We recommend you to test the Flashmeeting system, your web cam and microphone on the demo page well before the session.
Further instructions and the web links to the sessions will be sent to you with the welcome e-mail after yourregistration.
Watch the replay of the sessions
You can watch the replay of the seminars on the website of the 'Virtual Mobility Manual'